Bewdley Bridle Club – Annual Camp at Lincomb Equestrian
Monday 15th to Wednesday 17th May 2017
Application Form –
PDF File: BBC Camp Application Form 2017 PDF
Word File: BBC Camp Application Form 2017 new format
Camp is open to all riders, of any ability, over 18 years of age, who are members of Bewdley Bridle Club in the 2017 season. It will be fun, friendly and informative. The three days are aimed at giving you some quality time with your Horse whilst using some fantastic facilities and also spending time with friends who share the same passion as you! Over the three days you will be very busy but you can expect to have some quality instruction from quality club Instructors.
Camp costs £185 per horse/rider combination and includes:-
- A mixture of flat, pole work, grid work, show jumping, cross country.
- All your meals, snacks and soft drinks.
- Stabling with a straw bed for your horse (shavings are available on request at an additional charge of £7.50 a bale). Pre-paid before the event please. Please email email@example.com for more information
- Camp T-shirt and rosette.
- Toilet and Shower facilities.
You will need to bring:-
- Your horse.
- A bottle (box?) of Wine or two.
- cakes /biscuits/chocolate.
- Feed, Hay or Haylage for your horse.
- Tent/Lorry or Caravan to sleep in.
- All safety equipment – body protectors are to be worn on the X Country Course, as is a correct BHS approved helmet, at all times whilst mounted – no head-cams.
- Camping Pod available for an extra charge. (3 twin rooms) Please complete this on your application form if required.
A deposit of £85 is required at the time of booking. This is non refundable unless the place can be filled.
The balance of £100 will need to be paid by 1st May 2017. Payments can be paid by PayPal (family and friends) to Linda103@me.com, by cheque made payable to Bewdley Bridle Club or by BACS transfer into HSBC – Bewdley Bridle Club, Sort Code 40.43.17, Account No 42500019
It is anticipated that places will sell out quite quickly so please get your completed application forms and payments to: Linda Anderson, 103 Meddins Lane, Kinver, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY76DD
Please note that should we be over subscribed, priority will go to members who joined the club before 31.01.17, a waiting list will be held should there be any cancellations.
Please trust us to sort you into appropriate Groups, we would hope to have 4 riders in each group of similar ability, but this is not always possible and we may need to re-shuffle, so there may be 5 in one group etc.
Please note you do not have to stay overnight, provided somebody else who is staying is prepared to be responsible for your Horse then that is fine.
If you have any other queries then please direct them to Linda Anderson